Office of Human Resources
Welcome to the City of Fairview Heights Human Resources Department!
The City of Fairview Heights recognizes that a personnel system which recruits and retains competent, dependable personnel is indispensable to effective government operations.
The goals of the Human Resources department are:
- To promote high morals and foster good working relationships among employees of the City by providing uniform personnel policies;
- Enhance the attractiveness of a career with the City and encourage each of its employees to give his/her best effort to the City and the public;
- Encourage courteous and dependable service to the public;
- Provide fair and equal opportunity for qualified persons to enter and progress through City service based on merit and fitness as determined through objective and practical personnel management methods;
- Ensure that all City operations are conducted in an ethical and legal manner so as to promote its reputation as an efficient and progress body.
View current open positions available to the public for employment with the City of Fairview Heights.
View and download the City's Application for Employment.
Find out more information about the City's annual employee fundraising campaign to donate to the United Way.